Pentucket High School
Mid-Term Exam Schedule
Monday, January 16th – No School MLK Jr. Holiday
Tuesday, January 17th – HALF DAY Exam A and B
Wednesday, January 18th – HALF DAY Exam C and D
Thursday, January 19th – HALF DAY Exam E and F
Friday, January 20th – HALF DAY Exam G and Make-Up
1st EXAM 7:35 – 9:18
Break 9:18 – 9:28
2nd EXAM 9:28 – 11:11
- If you are absent for an exam you must have a parent/guardian call or bring in a note describing your illness or other reason for missing the exam. All students must be cleared for make-ups through the office prior to making up exams. Once the office determines if your absence is excused or unexcused a list will be given to teachers so they know if you may or may not make up their exam. All make up exams will be scheduled with the teacher.
- Students need to be present in school when they have exams. Students may arrive late if they do not have an exam scheduled in the first block, or leave early if they do not have an exam scheduled in the second block. If students remain and do not have an exam scheduled they must report to the cafeteria.
- Transportation home will be running on a late bus schedule.
- If you finish your exam before the end of the exam block, you may study for other exams, or read quietly but you may not leave the room until the exam block is over.
- There is no school on Monday, January 16th due to the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
- Semester 2 begins on Monday, January 23rd. New schedules will be distributed in homeroom that morning.
PRSD is excited to announce an exclusive offer from Dell to PRSD families on a discounted educational Chromebook! This offer is extended to all PRSD families who would like to own a Chromebook, but only the High School and Middle School currently have active Bring Your Own Device programs. Please click the link below for more information.
PRSD Chromebook Parent Purchase Program